Low stress, easy move-in, includes all utilities (gas, electricity, water, trash and high-speed internet) and bi-weekly cleaning service! Available for 3 month fully furnished rental from 1 Nov 2017 through 31 Jan 2018 (potentially longer, too).
Thanks for sharing this link with your friends and colleagues that may be interested in living in the coolest area of the best city in the world for a few weeks while they get settled, work on a project or visit family for an extended period!
We’d like to rent it for the full time from 1 Jan through the end of the year, but would consider longer stays on a case by case basis. Please reach out!
We love the location of our building and enjoy everything that the 24th Street Corridor has to offer… easy access to the city and the peninsula, great food, warm people, and its quirky idiosyncrasies you just can’t find anywhere else in the world.
The apartment is a recently remodeled, tastefully furnished, sunny, upper level, 3-bedroom unit with access to the garden, hardwood floors, in-unit washer/dryer, a fireplace, an open floor plan, with new steel appliances and, if needed, garaged parking. Please see some pictures and ask us any questions.
Rent is $6,250/month ($6,500 for fewer than 3-months). In the past we have found ideal tenants to be long term travelers visiting family or recent arrivals.
• Tastefully Furnished Upper Level Apartment
• Sunny garden with hammock and outdoor fireplace
• Just remodeled, open floor plan great for entertaining
• 3 bedroom 1.5 Bath
• Master Bedroom Queen (2 People)
• Second Bedroom Full Size Bed (2 People)
• Third Bedroom has bed, can be used as an office or studio.
• Washer/Dryer (in Unit)
• Terrific ‘cook’s kitchen’
• New stainless steel appliances
• Dishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Oven/Stove
• Double paned windows
• Central heat
• High-speed internet
• Parking spot Available ($250/mo add’l)
• Gated/Secure entry
• Storage space
• Awesome transportation options
• Peninsula Tech Company Buses
• 24th Street BART
• Muni to Downtown (9 for FiDi, 27 to SOMA)
• Very Easy 101 and 280 Access
• Terrific Restaurants (including the world’s best taquerias)
• Great commercial street (just off of 24th Street)
• Our favorite Precita Park (3 blocks away) and 2 others closer still
• Great restaurants and cafes within walking distance (check out our link page)
The World’s Best Taqueria (Taqueria San Francisco)
There are many more within two blocks if you are less discerning ; )
Please see the pictures.
-Ian & Ceylan